Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Online shop hulajnoga.net, available under www.hulajnoga.net, is a sole proprietorship under the company name Impressio Piotr Sawicki, owned by Piotr Sawicki entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Economy, NIP 5242900342, REGON 385939718.
2. Your personal data controller is Piotr Sawicki, sole proprietor of the company Impressio Piotr Sawicki. (Address of company headquarters: Dołowa 24 street 03-108, Warsaw) hereinafter referred to as "Administrator".
3. The Administrator processes your data because you are interested in:
a) receiving notifications about novelties on the site, ex. by a newsletter,
b) taking a part in sales or other events held by the Administrator
c) buying online products listed by the Administrator
d) commenting on content posted on the site with the tools designed for this purpose
4. Therefore, the Administrator will process your personal data, which has been willingly entered by contact forms relating to the particular content, products, or services listed in point 3, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, or contact email.
5. The Administrator will make every effort to protect you and your personal data, and ensures that the data is:
a) processed in accordance with the law
b) collected for designated legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c) Substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form that allows identification of the persons to whom they relate for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
6. In order to handle an inquiry or provide a service, the Administrator transfers your data to other entities, such as:
a. courier and postal companies (to deliver the contract, training certificate, or promotional materials),
b. electronic payment intermediary companies (to process payments for online products, such as an online course),
c. entities and subcontractors providing legal, marketing, IT, and accounting services (in order to competently handle your inquiry or provide the service or content you have requested),
d. All entities to which the Administrator entrusts the processing of personal data guarantee the application of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law.
7. Your personal data needs to be processed in order to:
a. handle your quotations inquiries,
b. handle your order,
c. ship your order,
d. implement the consent obtained from you for marketing communications (until such consent is withdrawn),
e. comfortably carry out the cooperation covered by the contract (until its expiration).
8. You have the right to access the content of your data and to rectify, delete or limit its processing or introduce a stipulation of the object to its processing, and to request the transfer of such data to another controller in accordance with applicable regulations.
Any person, which their data is subjected to processing In order to exercise the above rights, you should send the Administrator a relevant email to: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection.
9. The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of protected data, and in particular shall protect the data from being disclosed to unauthorized persons, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of applicable regulations, and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
10. Do you want to contact your personal data Administrator?
Write an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Site www.hulajnoga.net uses cookie files, which are textual information stored on devices such as computers or smartphones, which can be read by the Administrator's ICT system (own cookies) or third parties.
2. The site utilizes cookies on a session basis (they expire when you close your browser)
and persistent cookies (which are stored on your device and recognize you the next time you visit the site)
3. The first time you visit the site, you will be informed about cookie files and then asked to confirm their processing.
4. Cookie files can be deleted from your browser whenever you please, though please keep in mind that deleting them might affect the proper operation of the site. You can access the information on how to delete cookies in the "Help" tab, settings, or preferences tabs in your browser.
5. Cookies are utilized for proper operation of the site, as well as analytical, marketing, and social purposes, including:
a. creating statistics for the site,
b. enabling clients to remember their login information, so that the client doesn't have to enter their login details every time they visit the site,
c. enabling the site to recognize the type of device it's being displayed on.
d. analyzing clients' preferences in order to customize services and products.
Concept and production:
This Online store was created using Prestashop Shopping Cart Software, check out PrestaShop's eCommerce blog for news and advice about selling online and running your eCommerce website.